We have been waiting in anticipation for FastSize to release some more information on the Erectile Quality Monitor (EQM). Well they have now revealed that its finally available to buy from their online shop. You can get hold of this device for only $79.99!
Mike will be using the EQM over the next 6 weeks in conjunction with The Hardness Factor – Steven Lamm, MD. We shall be posting weekly updates on the Big-Penis forums.
What is an Erectile Quality Monitor?
It is a hand-held computerized device that accurately measures the axial rigidity (hardness) of your erection. Digital Inflection Rigidometers have been in use in urology offices for years, but Fastsize has patented this technology in the form of a compact unit that can be used in the privacy of your own home. If you’re using the Fastsize Extender or any other male enhancement product, this is a great way to gauge the improvement in erection quality over time that you are receiving from using that product!
What is the Erectile Quality Monitor useful for?
- Sexual health awareness: If you are a healthy man who is concerned about maintaining optimum sexual health and wish to monitor erectile quality quantitatively in order to take action if significant decreases are detected.
- Erectile dysfunction treatment monitoring: If you are taking erectile dysfunction medications, to monitor objective increases in penile hardness.
- Prevention and early detection: Penile hardness is the barometer of health.
- The FastSize EQM can be used to monitor hardness regularly throughout time, in order to detect fluctuations in erectile quality that might be indicative of other underlying diseases: circulatory issues, hypertension or diabetes.
- If you have a penile implant, the FastSize EQM can help you to monitor the continued efficacy of prosthesis (detecting leakages in hydraulic implants).
You will be provided with an Erectile Quality Monitoring chart in which you will be able to note down your EQM axial rigidity results in grams in order to have an overall report of the evolution of your erectile quality. It is very useful to record your progress from the start so you can see how long it has taken you to get to your goal (You can also download the chart from this website).